UI & UX
Founded in 2018, HiSquare is a global bilingual event management and ticketing platform created by Silicon Valley elites and media professionals from New York.
1. How to active site 15,000 + registered users, start to achieve profit?
2. How to increase daily activity, daily visits, and web browsing time?
3. Expansion of online channels (WeChat official account), optimization and embedding of other product functions (video broadcast room,
WeChat small program) to assist in the realization of:
● Promote brand image
● Promote specific products and services
● Maintain customer relationship, improve user viscosity
● Develop new customers
Based on the existing registration (user perspective) and user management (sponsor perspective) of the main functions on the website, optimizing the user experience and new features Achieve the following objectives:
1. Optimize user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) to make it easier for users to find what meets their needs.
2. Let users know more about HiSquare to farther enhance brand awareness.
3. Add new channels to drainage, so that more people can use HiSquare products.
The most important value of a product is the user experience.
When the user experience is done well, the visual design and branding are becoming the most noticeable parts.
A visually nice product, but can not solve the actual problem, is unable to retain users.
When the user experience is friendly, the design works best to retain users.
A great product can both reach the user requirement and achieve the business goal.
Total page size: 1440 x 1024
Margin: 60px on both sides
Events and blogs are designed in a three-column format row, this creates more efficient use of space.
The updated part of the home page includes:
The search bar
HiSquare aims to provide a safe, fun and effective social platform through the integration of high-quality campus, community and urban activities.